Sunday, January 8, 2012

Television of today?

I strongly believe TV of today should educate all kinds of people. I dont believe in using the power to be able to decide what people can see and hear in misguided or ill-ploted ways. Broadcasters have a responsibility to only have whats in the best interest for the people to observe what is happening and leave up to the people what they think of it rather than try to be witty or clever and p comment on what they think on tv. I see alot of propaganda on tv and it annoys me to no end esp when i hear them say it then it makes me angry to no end.The timeslot of the day provides an excellent way of knowing what to teach people whether young children or adults. For example in the morning the programmes broadcasted should help mothers and/or fathers to help raise their child(ren) i think the nanny Tv series program is good because it teaches parents how to deal with dysfunctional or troubled children and how to raise them properly. I'd rather see professional and unbiased views on TV.

No comments:

Post a Comment