Saturday, January 7, 2012

AA nursing schools in OC?

I have currently just gotten back into a community college. I'm 24 years old and I have finally decided that I want to become a nurse. My plan originally is to transfer to a cal state where I can earn my bachelors degree. However, I am now reconsidering to go to a community college with a nursing program to earn my ociates first, get a job and work while earning my bachelors. My community college does not offer a nursing program. Does this mean I need to move schools that offer a nursing program. I know that it's not easy to get into nursing programs in community colleges because of the whole lottery thing but would it make it easier for me to get in if I finish all my GE's there rather than my current college. I just moved to Costa Mesa and I go to OCC. Will anyone please give me some advice on finding a good nursing school that offers AA?

No comments:

Post a Comment