Monday, January 9, 2012

I feel depressed and anxious its going to ruin my life please help me with my situation what should i do?

I am in a relationship and have been for four years. we met when we were 19 and 20. her family moved to alabama about 6 months into our relationship. i stayed in maine where we met for about a month to tie up some loose ends and things before i moved to alabama and lived with her family. we both worked full time for two years while we lived in alabama and lived at her parents the whole time. we decided we wanted to go to school and we knew we could move back to maine with my parents and go to school and a community college near my home. so we did. we have been back in maine for about 2 years. my girlfriend did a program that required her to go to school from 8am untill 330 pm every day and still had to study and do all the school stuff. while she did this i worked full time and went to school taking cles toward a degree. about a month ago we broke up for about 2 weeks because i was 'overbearing' i get very bad anxiety when she goes out with people especially when i dont know them. sometimes i think she doesnt want me to be friends with her friends. like i know i dont want to go shopping with her and her girlfriends, but when she is out to a bard untill ten or eleven at night haveing a good time i would like to be there and enjoying the time also. and the thing that kills me the most is that she doesnt even invite me becuase she really doesnt want me there. we broke up about a week before her gradguation and were broken up until about a week after. i still went and we talked every day still but i didnt really get to partake in any of the celebration after even though i feel like i worked very hard. i know she could have done it without me but i dont think she would have had the time availible to her that she did. but i cant get over the fact that we can never go back and do it over again. now that we are together we dont live together she lives at her moms a couple towns over and i live at my parents. she has a job with her degree and we are planning on moving out soon. we do see eachother nearly every day for a couple hours but its really only when i make the effort. like a couple days ago she stopped by to see me at work on her way home which was awsome but i asked her to. i dont think she would do it otherwise. during the week i drive to her house at the drop of a hat to see her but i dont think she would do the same. i love her and i want to be with her. is it crazy for me to want theses things and to feel like this?

No comments:

Post a Comment