Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Need every ones Prayer ans Blessings! NO BAD COMMENTS JUST BLESSINGS PLS.?

I am singel mother of 2girls n i am divorse and i am INDIAN. in 1994 i met this guy whn i ws singel n we fall in love but cos of my age n religion we coudnt get married n he moved to different State, i didnt hear frm him after tht, n thn i endup geting married to my kids father, now i'm singel fr last 4yrs.N last year i talk to my X-Boyfriend n he said he love me n he wants to b in my life as my life pattner, which i will love it.but his famliy n againts me cos its a BIG deal in my country to get married to a women whos been married b4, n just me been divorse frm my X-husband my OWN family member disown me, thy dont hav anything to do with me,well HE LOVES ME N I LOVE HIM MY KIDS LOVE HIM BUT ITS JUST ME WHO PRAYER TO GOD THT HE SHUD B MINE N FRM HIS SIDE ALL HIS FAMILY FOKS PRAYER THT WE SHUDNT B TOGETHER, SO I NEED IS JUST BLESSINGS N PRAYERS FRM U GUYS, NO BAD COMMENTS PLS. i need him mor thn anything n i no i will b happy with him, just need blessings, pls pray fr me, plssssss.

No comments:

Post a Comment