Sunday, January 8, 2012

Maybe an ectopic pregnancy I need answers?

Ok so my last period was on June 27 and unfortunatly for me I was drugged rufees and whatever else I choose not to disclose...anyways on august 15th I found out I was pregnant and decided to do a mesical abortion...no sonogram was done just the doctor checked to see if my uterus was still small...on Aug 28th I took the pills and bled a lot of jelly substances ped...now I'm sitting here I just took a pregnancy test and it came positive but very very faint and it came postive maybe 3 mins after I took it...cud I have an ectopic pregnancy and I stopped bleeding completley and sorry for the way I'm spelling I'm typing through my phone and it's kinda messed up...also I have tiny sharp pains in my left abdomen and lower back only on the left side

No comments:

Post a Comment