Saturday, January 7, 2012

How to get people more aware / involved?

I LOVE that you are doing this! I do believe that people should get more involved. I don't so much get angry that ppl breed or buy, It just angers me that ppl will get a dog, a dog that obviously will take work, time, money then decide "oh its too much for us" and drop them at the shelter. would you drop your children at the shelter if they take too much time or money? So it really makes me happy that you would foster dogs so that they won't get killed i wish more people would do this. If i didn't live in an apartment and i had the money i would definitely do the same. However, i did adopt my baby girl from the shelter a week ago and had i not she would have been put down bc she has pneumonia. I don't really know how to answer your question but i did want you to know how important what you are doing is. Maybe you could try to volunteer or something. I know pedigree (the dog food) has a website and you can volunteer at there events and such. google pedigree and go to the website.

No comments:

Post a Comment