Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Do you think I have ADD? (10 easy points)?

I'm a 15 year old girl. Some people think I have ADD because I have difficulty maintaining and shifting focus, I get EASILY distracted, I'm very disorganized, like I clean my room and the next day it's a mess again.. I'm not even over exaggerating. I'm very forgetful, I have a hard time just sitting still and doing my homework or staying concentrated on it, I'm constantly fidgeting and shaking my leg non stop, I day dream ALOT, it takes me a while to process information, like when someone explains me something, they have to repeat 3 times for me to understand what they said, I interrupt alot or sometimes don't realize what I said was hurtful, I have a short temper and over react A LOT! A lot of people call me lazy, stupid, and other labels. Also the guy I'm inlove with speaks to me and I never pay attention to what he says even though I try, so I then have to ask my friend what he said, who's part of conversation. Do you think I have ADD?

No comments:

Post a Comment