Tuesday, January 10, 2012

█ Can you write a little tale , including as many of these titles as possible?

There exists a delicate balance between my avocation (just a drugstore cowboy), and my vocation (an aspiring actor - one with diminished capacity). The awful truth is that just today on the set, my line was, "Goodbye, Farewell, and Amen", and I mouthed, "Awwwww, shucks!" (seems fatigue had set in). The director said I was flirting with disaster because they all wanted to go home, too. Replied this actor, "Roll again, this time you'll get nothing but the truth". Isn't it shocking that this good ole boy nailed that ending line, and headed straight to the drugstore for his malted milk? There his squeeze was heard to say, "I'll be your tootsie wootsie, and you be my keeper of the flame, you big hunk of a would be cowboy actor!" They slurped together whilst the outta town couple at the back corner table whispered in the dark about their portfolio, and about their futures - - - (fade to black).

No comments:

Post a Comment